Federal Daily Action – Tuesday, November 7th, 2017
Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has moved into a new phase with indictments against key campaign officials and a guilty plea by a campaign foreign policy adviser.
In addition to Mueller’s indictments, documents leaked Sunday show financial links between Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross and Putin’s family. Jared Kushner is also under fire after it was reported that two Putin-linked institutions funded investments in Facebook and Twitter through a close associate of Kushner.
And finally, it was reported Sunday that Mueller has enough evidence to charge former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and his son.
Trump is reportedly fuming and being urged by former aide, Steve Bannon to take dramatic action against Mueller’s investigation.
Bipartisan bills have been introduced in the House and Senate to protect the Mueller investigation. However, we urgently need pressure on Congress to pass these bills and ensure Mueller’s investigation is allowed to be completed.
Call your three members of Congress and urge them to support the bipartisan legislation protecting the Mueller investigation.
RESISTBOT: Text the word “resist” to 504-09. Follow the prompts to send your Members of Congress a fax. It’s easy. You enter your zip code and you are directed to your representatives.
FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE: https://www.house.gov/representatives/find
Rep. Ted Yoho
Orange Park: 904-276-9626
Rep. John Rutherford
Rep. Ron DeSantis
Palm Coast 386-302-0471
Rep. Al Lawson
Sen Marco Rubio
JAX – 904-354-4300
Sen Bill Nelson
DC – 202-224-5274
JAX – 904-346-4500
* This is [NAME] and I’m a constituent in [ZIP].
* I urge [Sen./Rep____] to act immediately on bipartisan legislation to protect Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation.
* The President’s reaction to Mueller’s progress & weekly revelations about his inner circles’ ties to Russia, have me very concerned.
* If the President is allowed to interfere with or terminate Mueller’s investigation, there will be both a Constitutional crisis and a crisis of confidence among the American people.
* Our democracy is at stake in preserving Mueller’s investigation.
[IF LEAVING A VOICEMAIL: please leave your full street address to ensure your call is tallied]